It’s all about shaping the glutes!
For a long time, we were led to believe that it was all about the genes, and if you’re not blessed with a selfie worthy derriere then, you are out of luck.
Fast forward to today, you’ll be glad to know that this is in’t solely true. And the secret to a perfectly shape backside isn’t just about genetics, but more about the butt shaping workouts.
With the right butt exercises and workout plans, you can give your caboose a boost!
To help get a perfectly shaped backside, we created a 4 Week Butt Workout Plan.
This plan is designed to transform your butt to a more lifted and defined Brazilian Butt.
We included some of “best butt rounding exercises” based on the latest scientific studies to work your backside from all angles, with different emphasis so you can lift, round and shape cheeky buns that you always wanted.
And that’s what this butt workout does and is all about.
So take this 30 day butt building challenge to reinvent and transform your butt, from flat to full.
If you are up for the challenge, check out our 6 Week Plan to a Perfectly Shaped Brazilian Butt.
This plan is your ultimate guide to the perfectly shaped bubble butt you want.
The Brazilian butt lift workout exercises are the Wall-Sit, Bodyweight Squats, and Glute Bridge.
Three of the best and most effective exercises known to target and trim your inner thighs, outer thighs, hamstrings, quads and butt.
These functional moves target multiple muscles in your lower body all at once (multi-muscle exercises) and challenge you glutes to increase in size and strength within 4 weeks.
Are you ready to challenge yourself and get a new pair of buns in just one month?
4 Week Brazilian Butt Workout for Women
How to get tone glutes:
Toning your glutes takes activation of a few different muscle groups around your butt and upper legs.
Glutes (butt muscles) is made up of three muscles:
- Gluteus Maximus
- Gluteus Medius
- Gluteus Minimus
- Back or your thighs (hamstrings. The area where cellulite appears)
- Outer thighs (IT band)
- Inner thighs (adductors)
- Front of your thighs (quadriceps)
Each of the exercises in these 4 week butt workout routines targets many of the muscles mentioned above.
- Wall Sit: Gluteals, hamstrings, adductors and quadriceps.
- Bodyweight Squats: Gluteals, hamstrings, adductors, and quadriceps.
- Glute Bridge: Gluteals, hamstrings, and outer thighs.
Basically, by combing these three butt exercises, you have a butt shaping power team.
Let’s take a look at each exercise more in depth.
No.1: Wall Sits / Wall Squats
Wall Sit is the most basic form of squats, but don’t underestimate how this simple workout can burn your quads in just 30 seconds. Other than great toning and trimming effects, you can expect to improve the strengths of your quads, glutes, and calves.
It also builds your isometric strength (strength that allows you to hold a position for a long period of time).
How to do it:
- Stand with your head and back against a wall. Position your feet shoulder-width apart, about 18 inches from the wall, and keep your arms either at your sides or in front of your body.
- Lower your body into a squat position until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Hold in the squat position until your legs feel fatigue and can’t no longer main good form.
- (Holding for 30 seconds at a time is a good start.)
No.2: Bodyweight Squat
Bodyweight squat is a lower body strengthening exercise that can be done virtually anywhere, with no exercise equipment and little space.
It’s a highly functional movement that works all of the major muscles in your legs.
Squats are fundamental body movements that strengthen and tone your inner and outer thighs, hips, butt (glutes), and hamstrings. This basic lower body, body weight exercise carries over to the performance of your every day activities like climbing the stairs, walking, and running.
Squats are fantastic exercise but can also be harmful when done incorrectly. So it’s important to master the body weight squats.
How to do it:
- Position your feet shoulder-width apart. Keep your arms either at your sides or in front of your body.
- Slowly band your knees, push your hips back as you continue to lower body as far as you can or until your thighs are parallel to the floor without lifting your heels off the floor.
- Hold for 5 to 10 seconds. Engage you butt muscles push trough your heels, and push your weight back up to return to the starting position.
- Keep your chest up, shoulders blades retracted back, and maintain a neutral lumbar spin
- If you’re having a hard time keeping your heels on the floor, try putting a 5-10 lbs plates under your heels (Squat with heels raised).
- The squatting challenge may the result of your calves and hamstring muscles being tight. If that’s the case, stretch your butt and leg muscles with a foam roller prior to this workout routines.
For an Advanced Person: After completing the three weeks of bodyweight squats, challenge yourself to weighted squats, like goblets squat or dumbbell squats.
Adding weight to your squats challenges your legs muscles to work harder and help you burn more fat in your legs and improve your leg strength.
No.3: Supine Butt Bridge with Knee Squeeze
Glute bridge knee squeeze exercise is great for isolating your inner thighs, hamstrings and butt1 muscles.
This exercise is done on the floor lying on your back, lifting your butt off the floor. It’s a simple, yet supper effect move to train your backside.
You can perform this exercise anywhere with no equipment.
How to do it:
- Lie faceup on a exercise mat or the floor with your knees bent about 3 inches from your butt.
- Place a yoga block or rolled-up towel between your knees and hold it there as you perform the movement.
- Lift up your butt to form a straight line from your knees to the shoulders.
More Butt Bridge Exercises to Try
Butt bridge mini-band is another great variation of the glute bridge. The tension created by the mini-band forces the outer thigh muscles(hip abductors and gluteus medius) to activate and work.
The mini-band is great for preventing your knees from going in and keeping tension where it should be.